The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your ARcraft experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
Does Arcraft.me Share the Information It Receives?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter in our App.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries ZKK Social Technologies, Inc. controls.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Are Children Allowed to Use Arcraft.me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
Examples of Information Collected Information You Give Us
- Arcraft.me does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell products that can be used by children for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Arcraft.me only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
You provide most such information when you search, buy or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Arcraft.me app; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; use our services such as Cart or other gift registries; provide and rate Reviews; and employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us. Automatic Information
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; e-mail address; computer and connection information such as time zone setting, operating system, and platform; purchase history; products you viewed or searched for. Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at Arcraft.me include up-to-date information regarding recent orders and notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers).